Butz-Choquin: Camouflage (1601) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3116
A robust, classical take on the straight Billiard, this Butz-Choquin piece is fairly straightforward in terms of shaping, but keeps things interesting with the marque's Camouflage finish. Dark, with a crackled pattern on its surface, it's one that evokes a naturalistic aesthetic — and also hints at something rather exotic and mysterious. It's also drilled to accommodate the use of 9mm filters.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France