Butz-Choquin: Fregate (1789) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3125
Compact, seamless, and softly rounded, this Butz-Choquin "1789" bent Apple design unsurprisingly proves to be a very enjoyable little number in hand — the bowl smooth and shapely, the elongated transition allowing plenty of room for a natural grip. As part of the Fregate series, it's presented here with a medium walnut finish and a crisply translucent stem, making for a quiet yet modern look. This particular example is drilled to accommodate the use of 9mm filters.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France