Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1688)
Product Number: 002-010-3225
Montmarte, a district in northern Paris, must be doing something right to have the likes of Monet, Picasso, Dali, and Van Gogh call it home during their lives. It's only apt, then, that the French marque, Butz-Choquin, would pay homage to such a prolific place in this series. Offered here in a warm rustication and accented with a chic, brass-hued ring, this straight Apple does its moniker proud.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France