Butz-Choquin: Brumaire Blue (1422)
Product Number: 002-010-3265
The Brumaire Blue from Butz-Choquin features an ink-on-water style of dark- and light-blue swirls across the stummel in a glossy, modernist presentation. The "1422" looks especially well-dressed in this finish, its classic, rounded French-style Billiard bowl poised at the end of a tapered stem of shimmering blue and grey acrylic.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France