Butz-Choquin: Camouflage (1304) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3282
A gently tapered take on the classic 3/4 bent Billiard shape, this Butz-Choquin "1304" feels almost Brandy-like in the hand. That plumpness of the lower bowl is matched by a rather thick transition and a good bit of length to the S-curved shank and stem combination, all tied together with a camouflage finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France