Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3287
A stout-bowled bent Billiard presented in the easy, almost minimalist smoothness of the old French style, this Butz-Choquin briar is, unsurprisingly, easy in hand. This particular example also happens to feature 9mm drilling, which can accommodate most common filters.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France