Butz-Choquin: Cocarde (1300)
Product Number: 002-010-3418
A Cocarde is a piece of ribbon or military badge, worn by people back in the day and for which this Butz-Choquin "1300" pipe is named. Lightweight and lithely bent, this Billiard is a timeless, classic rendition, with its tall bowl and in this case, curvaceous heel set to a gracefully arcing shank and stem. Dressed in a warm, chestnut stain, this pipe feels wonderfully smooth in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France