Butz-Choquin: Cocarde (1771)
Product Number: 002-010-3423
This bent Dublin from Butz-Choquin features a bowl that is something of a Dublin and Pot mix. Boasting a softly inflated rim above the robust bowl and extended heel, the upwardly ebbing shank and saddle stem trail out back, providing a pleasant compositional balance. This "1771" Cocarde gets its name from a ceremonial ribbon or badge worn by people of yesteryear denoting military status.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France