Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1303)
Product Number: 002-010-3476
This is a curvaceous, supple bent Billiard from renowned French marque Butz-Choquin, featuring quite the voluptuous bowl, with its swollen heel melding into the upwardly curling shank and stem arrangement. Being part of the Manoir line, this piece displays a nearly natural finish, with just the lightest reddish-brown hue covering the stummel, which will darken handsomely, given time and use.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France