Butz-Choquin: Manoir (1789)
Product Number: 002-010-3479
The Manoir's smooth, matte finish really works well here dressing this "1789" shape from Butz-Choquin: a compact, seamless, and softly rounded bent Apple design with an inherently supple feel in hand. It's seen here dressed in the Manoir finish, combining a warm, earthy stain and a gloss-free finish for a natural-looking composition that will readily darken with time and enjoyment.- Andrew Wike
15% Off Everything Else$88.40
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France