Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1402)
Product Number: 002-010-3502
Taking it's name from the bohemian district in Paris, where artists such as Salvador Dali, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh plied their talents, Butz-Choquin's Montmartre line presents a wonderfully classic, straight Dublin in this "1402" iteration. Dressed in an earthy, pebbly rustication, providing visual as well as textural intrigue, this piece is commended further by a ring of shiny brass and jet-black, tapered mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France