Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1402)
Product Number: 002-010-3503
Named after the Parisian district where Salvador Dalí, Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Piet Mondrian, Pablo Picasso, Camille Pissarro, and Vincent van Gogh all once worked or had studios (as well as being the location of the Sacre-Cœur Basilica), Butz-Choquin's Montmartre series presents this classic straight Dublin in an earthy style of rustication, accented with round-contoured ring of bright brass.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France