Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1688)
Product Number: 002-010-3509
French marque Butz-Choquin pays homage to great artists who spent considerable time creating works in Montmarte, a district in northern Paris, in this series of the same name. Offered here is a classic straight Apple of compact size, dressed in a warm, texturally pleasing rustication, lending it an earthy, rugged aesthetic and accented with a trim, brass-hue ring, for an added dose of elegance.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France