Butz-Choquin: Montmartre (1688)
Product Number: 002-010-3510
Deriving its name from the northern Parisian district that was once home to Dali, Monet, Picasso and Van Gogh, this Butz-Choquin series is well-suited to the warm rustication and brass-hued accent which characterizes it, serving this plump straight Apple with aplomb.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France