Butz-Choquin: Sweet (1724)
Product Number: 002-010-3661
Butz-Choquin offers a seamless, stylish rendition of the "1724" bent Billiard design here, with the bowl offering a respectable chamber capacity enclosed within thick, insulating walls. A graceful arching shank shows off some handsome line work, the structured crafting contrasting that of the supple bowl. Wearing the chestnut finish of the Sweet line and accented by a bright brass ring, this pipe is also primed for hands-free clenching, thanks to the lightly downturned saddle stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France