Butz-Choquin: Duo (1402) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3695
Presenting traditional shaping in a more modern, two-tone finish, this Dublin from Butz-Choquin presents a subtly tapering bowl poised at the end of a streamlined, lengthy shank-and-stem arrangement for a streamlined profile. Additionally, this "1402" is dressed in the workshop's Duo line with a chestnut hue contrasted by a dark, smoky walnut color with the lighter tone showing off some vivid birdseye.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.93 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.65 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./20.97 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./34.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France