Butz-Choquin: Duo (1775) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-3711
Full-bodied and voluptuous in hand, this "1775" bent Billiard from Butz-Choquin features a tall, robust bowl with plenty of chamber paired to a gracefully arching shank-and-stem arrangement for a seamless, sweeping silhouette. Dressed in the Duo line's two-toned stain of chestnut and dark walnut hues for light and dark contrast, the color palette of this pipe is sure to please fans of handsome, smooth pipes.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.57 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.44 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.95 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France