Caminetto: Rusticated Bent Dublin Sitter with Silver (08) (AT) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-011-0542
Featuring a tall, forward-urging bowl and a nearly vertical, elongated, lightly bent stem for a pleasant counterbalance, this bent Dublin from Caminetto boasts a graceful, striking profile. An easy transition allows for the natural draping of a thumb, while a small, flattened heel enables it to sit quite sturdily. This piece is dressed in a dark rustication, with the rim and most of the shank wearing a complementing smooth, ruby stain, while a trim silver band graces the shank end.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.37 in./60.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy