Caminetto: Partially Rusticated Bent Brandy (08) (AT) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-011-0650
A full-bodied bowl maintains the focal point of this bent Brandy from Caminetto's Tommi Ascorti, the low mass and taper toward the rim further informed by a smooth, lightly stained panel and shank. The honey-blonde stain is complemented by the earthy, craggy rustication covering both flanks, lending textural diversity. The bowl is paired to a more slender, arcing shank and gently downturned stem, promoting a comfortable smoking posture and imbuing the design with Italian neoclassic style.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy