Caminetto: Rusticated Cavalier (08) (AT)
Product Number: 002-011-0668
With the character of an Oom Paul, but with a rounded, Egg-like bowl and defined shank, this Cavalier from Caminetto offers the balance and capacity of the Oom Paul, but with the added convenience of a working moisture trap that can be emptied at any time during a smoke by removing the heel cap. The craggy, naturally stained bowl wears a rusticated finish, with the shank smoothly polished, while the jet-black, saddle stem rises high before gently downturning.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cavalier
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy