Castello: Old Antiquari Pocket (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1139
Though this Castello sports the old "Opera" pipe shape externally, it forgoes the finicky oval chamber of the original, which I'm sure many will count as a plus. While it's at it, it also forgoes the smooth, sleek finishes typically seen on Opera pipes, giving us instead something as rugged as it is dark; a sandblast that has well and thoroughly pared away all but the hardest briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy