Castello: Trademark Dublin (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1300
While it didn't get an Occhio di Pernice stamp, I'd say this Dublin presents quite a sound cross-cut grain pattern. The birdseye along the flanks was, perhaps, not as dense as Castello would have liked for the O-d-P, but remains lovely nonetheless, and the cross-grain itself is fine-stranded and plentiful. As the shape, it's classic Castello: equal parts bold and smooth.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy