Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Billiard with Briar Ring (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1402
This has been an unusual batch of Castellos: Two 'Castello' finish pieces that should have been Occhio di Pernices, a limited-edition Collection, and now, this. What is this? Easily one of the lightest little Castello shapes I've ever seen, that's what. About as heavy as a feather in hand, sure to be easy to clench, elegant in profile, and despite its dainty size, blasted to good depth and packed with ring grain. well, like I said, this Castello is an unusual find.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy