Castello: 'Castello' Bent Acorn (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-2209
I can think of far less graceful ways to conceal a chamber of Stack-like depth such as the one seen on this handsome Castello. Indeed, I'd say this is one of the most graceful, in relation just how much chamber was able to be concealed in there. Despite that, the neoclassical bowl's proportional relationship to the shank is acutely balanced, leading the eye to the gently-bent, languid shank and stem.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy