Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Dublin (G)
Product Number: 002-386-2416
This style of curling and strongly tapered Castello bent Dublin is a familiar one, and yes they do usually appear with a military mount and tapered-tenon stem as well. Nonetheless, this Old Antiquari is a bit unusual in one aspect: length. Pretty well elongated of shank, and even more so of stem, this markedly lithe example has crept right up to the edge of what I would start to consider a Churchwarden.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.88 in./174.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy