Castello: 'Castello' Canadian (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-2603
It's not stamped as such, but I highly expect this short and broad Canadian from Castello should've been a "Pi" — the designation the workshop lends those pieces which sport a dual finish. Most of the briar, yes, is dressed in a warm, ruby-tinged contrast stain, but the entire underside is dressed in a craggy Sea Rock-like rustication, with a highly methodical transition between the two styles comprised of evenly spaced peaks brushing into the smooth polish. Either way, it's a handsome shape, sure to add a touch of playful charm to any enthusiast's collection.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy