Castello: Le Dune Bent Apple Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-2610
Castello's Le Dune finish is inspired by the "hypnotic and sinuous curves" of desert sand-dunes, an image realized in the unique rustication each of these pieces wears, carved to produce layer after layer of wavering-edged surface, akin to the progression of dunes extending to the horizon. Here we see it dressing the workshop's charmingly abbreviated, yet quite sinuous Brandy Brucianaso design — or the "11" on their classic shape chart.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy