Castello: Le Dune Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-386-2611
Castello's Le Dune finish is unique, to say the least. Inspired by the hypnotic and sinuous curves of the desert landscape, it features layer after layer of wavering-edged surfaces, similar to a progression of dunes extending to the horizon. We see that treatment paired with a dual finish here in this handsome bent Egg, with the plump bowl wearing that style of wavering striations, and the high-kicked shank boasting a warm, ruby-tinged contrast stain. Lovely piece for collectors, here!
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy