Castello: Trademark Stack IPCPR 2017 Las Vegas (12.20)
Product Number: 002-386-2726
This bent Stack might have a touch of Saxophone to it, but it's hard to mistake the two shapes, when this tall, straight-bowled fellow has such a commanding presence. One of only 20 fashioned for the 2017 IPCPR show in Las Vegas, it's a piece for anyone who appreciates a cavernous chamber. Finished in a warm stain around the bowl, while the transition and shank sport a rugged partial rustication in a darker finish.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.98 oz./84.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.72 in./94.49 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 3.23 in./82.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy