Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Dublin (G)
Product Number: 002-386-2792
Quite an old Castello shape, this is one that until recently, we hadn't seen from the workshop for some time. A bent Dublin sporting a near full-bend, this piece seems to be stylistically connected to the Italian Saxophone shape, but it isn't merely aesthetics. Despite its robust form, it should hang from the jaw with ease, and the deep chamber is sure to please. All that Sea Rock rustication lends this one an extra bit of tactile interest, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.28 in./108.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy