Castello: Collection Occhio di Pernice Canadian (K)
Product Number: 002-386-2852
On the slightly more diminutive end of the workshop's shaping spectrum, this Castello Canadian is one of but a few we've seen to sport the Occhio di Pernice stamp. That's no surprise really, as the grade is rather rare in and of itself. This specimen sports a good region of birdseye at the right flank and a sunburst of 3/4 on the left, all highlighted by one of the workshop's stunning contrasts.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy