Castello: Collection Great Line Fiammata Bent Dublin (K)
Product Number: 002-386-2934
Great Lines are often, but not always, of a towering design. This Fiammata bent Dublin pretty clearly is, combining a not uncommon for Castello length and breadth with a very uncommon stature. Or to put it another way, this is a very, very tall pipe, packing a very, very deep chamber. And as such, it makes excellent use of all that towering briar, forming the palette for what is a very lively display of flame grain, terminating in a crown of undulating plateau.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.23 in./183.64 mm.
- Weight: 4.93 oz./139.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.40 in./86.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.90 in./73.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy