Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Dublin (G)
Product Number: 002-386-3053
This style of curling and strongly tapered Castello bent Dublin is a familiar one, with its military mount and tapered-tenon stem as well. However, this Old Antiquari is a bit unusual in one aspect: length. Pretty well elongated of shank, perfect for thumb resting, and even more so of stem, this markedly lithe example has crept right up to the edge of what one could start considering a Churchwarden.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.72 in./170.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy