Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Apple (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-3080
Almost as iconic as their "55" Pot, Castello's "63" bent Apple is easily recognizable and incredibly attractive. The full bend is standard, but in this piece, the heel has been stretched and drawn out, lending the form an even more Oom Paul likeness. The bowl, though, is more rounded and shorter, sacrificing height for plumpness, filling the palm with the Sea Rock Briar's craggy rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.48 in./113.79 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy