Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Egg (GG)
Product Number: 002-386-3156
Castello's "93" bent Egg seems to especially benefit from the handsome sandblast of the Old Antiquari finish. The tall, deeply-bent form makes for loads of surface area to showcase some stellar ring-grain climbing all flanks, crowned with a smooth-polished rim of honey-blonde stain for a touch of contrast. It boasts plenty of substance in hand, and the chamber is practically cavernous.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.82 oz./79.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.69 in./68.33 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy