Castello: Collection Occhio di Pernice Bent Billiard (K)
Product Number: 002-386-3467
Originating with the "Collection" stamp in 1947, the "Collection Occhio di Pernice" was decided upon in 1980 to differentiate those briars which featured exemplary birdseye. This Castello bent Billiard is not only an excellent example of that; it's also a remarkably muscular, palm-filling piece that conceals a chamber with dimensions on par with that of a Stack. I find it to be a superlative example of a "comfort pipe."- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy