Castello: Trademark Billiard (60.100) (Papillon)
Product Number: 002-386-3478
Only 100 of these Papillon pipes were fashioned by Castello. They're characterized by a sterling silver band that depicts a bow tie — (papillon in Italian). This Billiard it adorns here falls more in line with classic French and English shaping conventions, compared to Castello's typical, Italian neoclassic fare. The proportions between bowl and shank are more balanced and the heel more subdued, though the shank and lower bowl have been dressed in a rugged rustication, giving way to the Trademark line's smooth, honey-blonde stain across the rest of the bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy