Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Pot (GGG) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-4228
Boasting a thoroughly hearty bowl with a prodigious chamber capacity, this bent Pot from Castello displays the forward-jutting heel associated with the "55" shape. It also features the gradual tapering of shank and stem, a signature Castello shaping cue, and while retaining the form's muscularity, does push the visual weight toward the bowl in Italian neoclassic style. This piece is dressed in the Old Antiquari sandblast, with smoldering fuming lending a warm, "broken-in" look to the otherwise earthy stain.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy