Castello: 'Castello' Bent Billiard (KK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-4403
A common aspect of Castello's bent pipes is a particular sense of sinuosity, the shank often curling upward into the stem's downward turn. This bent Billiard, however, follows the more classic convention of featuring a straight shank that's angled upward from the transition without any sort of curvature. It creates a slightly more reserved and traditional aesthetic and makes this rendition somewhat of an outlier within the Italian workshop's portfolio, dressed in their signature, honey-blonde stain for vivid grain definition.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy