Castello: Collection Bent Dublin (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-4408
This Collection bent Dublin from Italian workshop Castello presents neoclassic proportions, with a gestural, flared bowl and prominent, bulbous heel more visually dominant than the trim, flared shank. Craggy plateau on the rim and vibrant flame grain are dressed in a bright auburn stain for a lively composition, and contrasted by a sleek taper of jet-black acrylic out back. Supple in profile with an energetic feel in hand, this pipe will make a great conversation starter.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy