Castello: Collection Fiammata Bent Pot (K) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-4829
The heralded Castello "55" bent Pot is here in holy grail format: a Collection Fiammata. The poise of this shape has motivated entire collections of the shape, but Fiammatas are significantly harder to come by, as is easily recognizable from the remarkable grain on display throughout this piece. A graceful bend, forward-protruding heel, backward cant, and general forward momentum are a winning combination admired by many, especially when such grain as seen here is so elegantly presented.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy