Castello: 'Castello' Bent Pot (KK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-4908
Among Castello's numerous shapes, with various styles, few are as acclaimed and affectionately beloved as the "55" bent Pot. With a prominent, forward-inclined heel, the bowl is broad and firm, its transition into the short shank seamless and fluid, before ending in an abbreviated, jet-black shank. Dressed in a gorgeous, honey stain that really does justice to the beautiful birdseye and flame grain, this Pot could be used as a wonderful piece of art or as a fond part of a collection.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy