Castello: 'Castello' Bent Billiard (KK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-4998
The taller transition of this Castello bent Billiard serves both to accentuate the shank and stem's lithe, sinuous, and slender curl as well as lend prominence to the bowl's rounded heel. Per the Italian workshop's typical shaping conventions, this is a larger pipe, offering a generous chamber and presenting plenty of surface area on which to highlight the briar's birdseye and cross grain in a vibrant, high-contrast finish of rich grey and golden hues.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy