Castello: 'Castello' Bent Pot (KKKK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-5007
This bent Pot from Castello features a tall, brawny bowl that rests atop a protruding, chin-like heel. Said bowl is married to a gradually tapering, Hawkbill-like shank-and-stem arrangement that curls away from the low-set transition and slenderizes the aft side of the composition. The diminishing shank and stem keep most of the visual weight anchored at the bowl, a common shaping cue in Italian pipe making. The workshop's eponymous finish dresses the stummel, its honey-blonde hues highlighting the handsome grain presented within the bowl's carved grooves. Additionally, a dark rustication covers part of the bowl's fore and aft sides, lending further tactile interest to the stummel.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy