Castello: Trademark Bent Dublin (KKKK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-5136
In their bent Dublin variations, Castello often plays with the depth of bend to the stem and tightness of transition, while the bowl remains similarly bold of heel and forward-inclined. This Trademark piece presents a more restrained profile, the transition kept neatly angled and the stem suddenly downturned closer to the button. It makes for a rather classic rendition, and the proportions are more consistent between bowl and shank — allowing the focus to rest on the smoky Trademark finish and the stummel's handsome grain.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.29 in./58.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy