Castello: 'Castello' Zulu with Silver Bamboo Ring (124.150) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-5175
With its forward-urging dynamism and dramatic flare from heel to rim, this Zulu from Castello presents a classic aesthetic and is part of a limited edition Collection series, being number 124 out of 150 pipes. A silver fitment fashioned to resemble a knuckle of bamboo adorns the shank end, followed by a slightly bent, tapered stem. Dressed in the gorgeous honey-blonde Castello finish, the stummel displays a beautiful mixture of flame grain and birdseye around the bowl.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy