Castello: Collection Fiammata Pot (K) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-5284
Made in Cantu, Italy, Castello pipes are among the finest in that country, prized the world over for their impeccable craftsmanship. This Pot is a fine example of Castello's iconic detailed style work, featuring a stout bowl with thick walls resting on a jutting heel at the fore of an extended oval shank fitted with an abbreviated acrylic stem. Dressed in a vibrant blonde smooth finish, the stummel displays fine flame grain around the bowl and tightly-packed birdseye on the rim.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy