Castello: 'Castello' Bent Pot (KK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-386-5382
The "55" bent Pot from Castello is one of the workshop's most recognizable and most celebrated shapes, exhibiting a forward-curving posture through the shank and stem and a squat bowl whose heel protrudes at the fore. This particular rendition features a slightly softer style of heel that, while still prominent in profile, is a touch more rounded and gentle compared to some of Castello's more angular interpretations. Furthermore, this piece wears a lovely contrast stain that highlights the flame grain dancing around the bowl, with dense, plentiful birdseye on the rim and more to behold on the underside, while the shank and heel are rusticated for added tactile intrigue.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy