Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1195
Extra-robust even by Italian standards, this powerful-looking take on the bent Dublin sports a large, yet crisp-edged and actively poised style of bowl, balanced out by a stout, muscular shank and stem combination. Suffice to say there's both plenty of chamber, and plenty of thickness to the walls included in that deal, the latter all the more fortunate, given that it allows for that much more rim area on which to display the briar's lovely birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy