Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Acorn with Briar Ring
Product Number: 002-400-1186
This Claudio Cavicchi neoclassical Acorn is quite a different animal from those generally rather dainty, pocket-pipe sized, Danish-influenced renditions that tend to pop into our heads first when we hear the shape mentioned. Though seamlessly smooth, something common to Danish takes on the classic shapes, this is a far firmer-looking design, and the proportions of the bowl are downright statuesque. And of course, being a Cavicchi, the flame grain is both beautiful and very, very plentiful.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy